Thursday, July 26, 2012

Paper Secrets SYAO1 - Thanksgiving 06 Layout

Heather Waldon, Scrappy Sketches
Here is my 63rd layout of the Paper Secrets contest, SYAO1.

Yes I am still in it. There is only 6 of us left with over a years worth of weekly layouts done!


The products on the list I used were border punch, brackets, pearls, fabric, leaves & Woodgrain design!




I used from my stash to create:
  • Card Stock - DCWV Harvest Gathering Stack
  • Pattern Paper - DCWV Halloween & Fall Stack
  • Title Sticker - Jolee's Thanksgiving Day sold in my Store!
  • Funny Turkey Stickers - A Touch of Jolee's Turkey Gobble sold in my Store!
  • Ink - Cat's Eye Chestnut
  • Border Punch - Martha Stewart "Doiley Lace"  
  • Count Blessing Words - My Mind's Eye Tiny Tales Quotes "Thanksgiving" sold in my store!
  • Flowers - Stash and "Orange Organza with Pearls" sold in my store!
  • Brackets - Stash

Go Check out all the submissions with this sketch at Paper Secrets HERE. There is only 6 players left in this contest to win a $50 gift certificate!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate any comments left, good or bad, as they help me grow and brighten up my day. Thanks for visiting my blog!