Thursday, August 9, 2012

Paper Secrets SYAO1 Sketch Challenge #65 - Sweet Pea Smiles

Here is my 65th layout of the Paper Secrets contest, SYAO1.
                   


The products on the list I used were:
  • 3+ handmade flowers
  • ribbon/lace
  • Border Punch
  • Doilie
  • 12+ brads

I used from my stash to create:
  • Card Stock - Recollections
  • Pattern Paper - Recollections "All girls"
  • Border Punch - Martha Stewart "Doiley Lace"
  • Brads - Recollections "Primary"
  • Stickers - Scraps leftover in stash
  • Flowers - cut on Cricut and placed smaller buds purchased on Ebay on top
  • Circle Doiley - Cricut "Lovely Floral" Cartridge
  • Butterfly - available in my store!
  • Purple Lace Heart Ribbon - available in my store!

Go Check out all the submissions with this sketch at Paper Secrets HERE. There is only 6 players left in this contest to win a $50 gift certificate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate any comments left, good or bad, as they help me grow and brighten up my day. Thanks for visiting my blog!